Sunday, December 03, 2006

FInaLlY

At LaSt i blOg?? haha.. nOooo at last i finsh my exAmS!! yeaH! it all ended todae.. feel lyk i can fly now. So its holidaes for me now..! even holidaes oso very bUsY man!! I got Council chalet to organise.. church drama.. church camp.. Blk C xmas event, plus goIn oversEaS!! sounds lyk an array of strings (cs110c)wahah.. busy to thE maX! nevertheless these are things i lyK to do! I can Do all thinG thRu ChRist hu strengthens me=)

So wat should i Blog about todaE? Actuallie i oso dunnoe!! haha.. I shall tHank GoD!! YeS.. I belieVE its HIm who have indeed brought me through these tough times!! It is His Grace that is more than sufficient!! During my semester 1, was reallie difficult to adapt to the system. VeRy competitive in NuS eNGine!! especially when many people dun stay in hall, they've nth else but sTUDY!!! yet i've commitments in hall. MeanwhILe luCky i got no GalFren! *hiNt HInT* wahaha... So i no choice but focus on study only.. sad rite!! wahah..

YeapZ.. UpdatEs about myself.. yeSss i'm stilL SINGLE.. SaD!! still as jovial and hAPpie!! stIll wanNA give GoD all the GloRy and thaT everY gOOD thing u see in my Life is from HIm and HIm alone! realLie.! no JOKe.! =) Thank GoD for the people around me.. Hall and chuRch who were always there to make me laugH and enJoy my jokes (i HOpE).. hahaha.. Oh yA!! tHank theM for toleratin alL my raCiSt and internatIOnaL jokEs..!! i Muz make it clear HErE.. I realLIE duN mean it!! PLus i've my lImIts too! I bELievE gOD made aLL of US and gave us diffErEnt colOUrs! He LOvEs everybodY equAlly and gaVe HiS Son not jUz for ChinEse but FoR iNDiaNS too!! and of COuRsE mALAYs!! It may be a revelation to maNY.. bUT beLIEve me. tsk.. AS GoD has loved me i love the people around me too =P

BroTher lOke oso Juz Got marriEd not long agO!! on the 111106! haha.. and i was the BEsT mAn!! tsk.. no choice actuallie!! was reallie fun. More than just the angbaos i got or the wedding i get to sit, I saw many many people that i've not seen for years! ALL of theM said i've changed so much! which i agree.. hopEfuLly its for the better!! better lar.. hahaha.. I even saw my primary school teacher who taught me and my EldEr brother maths!!! to the MAX!! she started her career teaching my brother's primary 1 maths! taught me also. and now she's retiring. time flies.. she's an awesome teacher.. y i love maths so much and in engine now.. maybe its cos of her teachin? maybe.. apparentky she did a great JoB.. hMmmm.. *i'm touched, i'm grateful* MaNy other aunties and mother loke's frens, i still remember them since young!! i'm SOoOOOoo happiee that they're all doin fiNe=) i PRAY that they'll alwayS be and coMe for my WeDDing too!! tsk.. cos i juz wanna share that haPPiE occasIOn with Them all. =) I wanna wish brother loke all the besT in his marriage and i'm reallie very happiE for him! Nevertheless i hope our BonD tgt with my sister-in-law will only grow stronger and stronger! GlORy to GoD in the HIgHEst. =)

I also changed my laptop! i sold away my old one to a malaysian!! I feel that i was reallie divine!! cos after a few days, he actuallie msg me and thank me for the great DeaL!! Not juz thaT he also enjoyed the HIllSOng songs in my computer!! totally awesome!! apparently he can't get them in malaysia. Praise God.. EVerything is made perfect in his timing!! ameN!.. i've juz bless malaysia indirectly! =) not i got myself a new macBook. very nice!! haha..

I feel lyk sharing a passage of scripture which reallie sums up the THING that pulled me thru my exams. can can?? haha.. FOr those still having exams i believe this will help! for those not... u'll remember me when yr exams come lor.! haha..

"It is VAIN for YoU to RIsE up EaRLY, to sit up LATE, to eat the breads of the sorrows; for so HE givEs HIS beloVED sleep." Psalms 127:2

This is so TrUe for the past 2 months when i was in hall muggin for my exams. I would sleep extremely late lyk 0300 and force myself up early juz to keep studyin. yess.. NONSTOP. ck can testify to that. to me every second counts. I believe when i see myself study from a thrid person point of view, i'll get freak out myself!!! cos i juz wanna do well and gIVe my Best!! reallie.. regardless what the result is, to the gLOrY of GoD!! I may sound quite 'spiritual' here.. but then..I osO learning.. I tHank GoD HE teaches me these things..Whenever exams come, wE ALwaYS forgET the FaCT that the bIblE says "UnlESS the LORD BUiLDs the HOuSe, They LAbOUr in Vain who build it; unless the LORD GuaRDs the City, the waTChmaN stAYs awAke in VaIN."Psalms 127:1. You see, GoD is the ONE who builds my studies and He watches over mE. He is the one who will give Me wisdom for studyin.. understanding for our books. I'm NOT the OnE!! We are such doers and performers, that it is very hard for us to let go and Let GOD take over. But when we actuallie cast our cares, anxieties, worries and concerns once and for all into HIs HanDs, we will see how He CARES for Us aFfectiOnately and WaTChfully( 1 PEter 5:7). He will GlaDLy take care of our problems and work things out for OUR good.. SImply cos He loves US. I'm also on this journey.. learning to trust on the FatHEr's love for me that nEvEr leT me down. and HE will NEvEr will. =) praISe JesuS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home