Saturday, December 30, 2006

KoReA 2006

I'm back from overseas again! haha.. praiSe GOD! for those hu din noe i actuallie went korea for a week plus over Xmas.! yeaps for a very WHITE xmas this time.. haha.. totallie awesome experience to see snow turning to iCe for the first time.. sorry lar i abit 'Sua Ku'. I went there with my parents, juz 3 of us excluding my bro. Thank goD for all the Quality time we had together! haha.. manage to reallie catch up with them and brought them to some roller coaster rides which FreaKEd them out.. wahaha..

LazY to write too much.. haha.. so basically i went to Seoul and Jeju via domestic flights. Climbed some mountains.. saw a crater.. Snow SkIng.. ThemE Park.. viSit some DaChangJin Site.. ate lots of Korean Kimchi.. experienced temperature of -8 dEGrEES!! wind temp of -15 deGrEes!! awesome!! i lyk cold weather one.. if possible i'll juz WeaR sHORTS! wahaha.. took over 300 plus photos... tell me if u wanna see them! =) dun reallie have much things to buy from korea leh.. so sorry if i never give u anything!! tsk tsk.. cos not i dun wanna buy but dun have anYtHInG to buy! haha.. plus very ExPEnsive too.. forgive me hor! haha..

Language is reallie a barrier there! simply cannot communicate properly! haha.. everytime enter a shop they'll greet us and i juz dunnoe how to react.. if say some english word oso scared might turn out to be a vulgar word in korean.. reallie.. it always happen.. trust me! haha.. nevertheless think i quite pro now liao.. next time can go there bag pack! wahaha..

However, when i reached singapore, my bag actuallie gone missing leh!! it wasn't on the conveyor belt which its suppose to be!! apparently i became quite panicky.. everyone began to leave happily.. then i realised my lagguage is lost!! haha.. immediately i noe jialat! but i always pretty calm lar.. i went to file a report at some office and they checked for me.. realised tt it was wrongly sent to some ulu place in cambodia!! haha.. can u imagine.. i'm in singapore and my bag in cambodia.. so they said they'll fly the bag back to singapore the next day and send to my house. indeed i got back my bag now and its intact.. praise goD!! =) very troublesome cos i left all my chargers in my bag.. so i couldn't charge my phone too.. went flat. =P

On the whole, the trip was superb!! dun mind goin again!! haha.. alot more things i experienced lar.. but i too lazy to type out.. a picture speaks a thousand words.. show u pic better! haha..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home